SEND US A MESSAGE

ContactCode

OTHER

Email:
    info@trackie.com

Voicemail:

You are viewing page of 15.

Discussion Forum >>

TrackieReg - Free Online Registration for pretty much anything!
Reply to topic Go to last post
Anonymous
thumbs_up 4
Report  ORIGINAL

Anonymous said 7 months ago

2017 ofsaa predictions

Show Original Post
  • yamama-kejelcha User since:
    Mar 22nd, 2016
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #351 

Yamama Kejelcha said 2 months ago

Throws
    West: 21(21), East: 14(9), South: 10(14), North: 3(5), Central: 4(6), Metro: 5 (4)

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 3
    Report    REPLY #352 

Anonymous said 2 months ago

man fast really thought he had it in the 800m, hassan had an insane kick, that was a crazy race!

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 5
    Report    REPLY #353 

but can we talk about how Tiana Lostracco now has 4 ofsaa gold medals? 2 from the 400m and 800m as a MG and again as a JG, anyone think she can challenge Aurora Rynda or Jocelyn Chau next year in the 400m/800m and sweep the long sprints/middle distance podium again?

Quote comment
  • juddy96 User since:
    May 27th, 2017
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #354 

juddy96 said 2 months ago

Sprints (100/200/400 Medalists/Top 6 including medalists)

Metro 16 (22), South 14 (29), East 9 (20), West 8 (16), Central 7 (20), North 0 (1)

Other (Pole Vault/Hurdles/Relays)

West 33 (62), Metro 17 (30), East 12 (27), South 10 (22), Central 6 (14), North 0 (1)

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #355 

Quoting: BestCoach
    ""

Re reply #343
    Don't know either boy so I can't verify but ya I agree with BestCoach that both Midget Abdullahi Hassan AND Senior Tommy Witkowitz are born January 1st.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #356 

Quoting: Anonymous
    "Re reply #343
    Don't know either boy so I can't verify but ya I agree with BestCoach that both Midget Abdullahi Hassan AND Senior Tommy Witkowitz are born January 1st."

Guess again....

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #357 

"Guess again...."

Pretty sure BestCoach didn't literally mean the first day of January but you can get his point.

Quote comment
  • kempertoo User since:
    Mar 27th, 2015
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #358 

Kempertoo said 2 months ago

"but can we talk about how Tiana Lostracco now has 4 ofsaa gold medals? 2 from the 400m and 800m as a MG and again as a JG, anyone think she can challenge Aurora Rynda or Jocelyn Chau next year in the 400m/800m and sweep the long sprints/middle distance podium again?"

Agreed. Undefeated (and really unchallenged) at Ofsaa for past 2 years! 4 gold medals in 4 attempts.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #359 

Quoting: Yamama Kejelcha
    "Throws
    West: 21(21), East: 14(9), South: 10(14), North: 3(5), Central: 4(6), Metro: 5 (4)"

For throws, I got:

West 24 (45), East 13 (22), South 7 (14), Metro 4 (8), Central 3 (10) and North 3 (8).

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #360 

"man fast really thought he had it in the 800m, hassan had an insane kick, that was a crazy race!"

Just curious as to what made you think Fast "thought he had it?" Did he say so in an interview, or are you inferring that all on your own. I'm willing to bet, Fast doesn't "think he has it" until he has crossed the finish line, as Meredith has chased him to the line every single race this year. I've watched Fast race every week this spring, and he is usually pretty content to wait as long as possible. I think the fact that he went with 250 to go suggests that he knew what kind of speed was behind him and thought his chances were better the earlier he went.

I will agree the 50m move from 200 to go to 150 to go Hassan threw in was absolutely insane, and that is what made the difference in the race.

As for Lostracco, she has been impressive, but I would say the '00 girls are a little deeper than than the '01 girls. She may still win it, but it will be a much bigger hill to climb. Remember, Chau was in the same boat (2 gold each year, with relative ease), but came out with 2 silver in her first year senior, which is still pretty awesome.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 6
    Report    REPLY #361 

"Pretty sure BestCoach didn't literally mean the first day of January but you can get his point."

Did Best coach mention Witkowicz in that post?

Great race by Hassan and very nice run by Witkowicz to grab 3rd as a grade 11. But I'm sure you'll disagree. Really looking forward to your anonymous Ofsaa XC comments this fall. I bet they will continue to sour/uninteresting/and not even close to being funny. Take the summer off...get a life...see a doctor...do what you need to do bud. Fingers crossed for you.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #362 

"Re reply #343
    Don't know either boy so I can't verify but ya I agree with BestCoach that both Midget Abdullahi Hassan AND Senior Tommy Witkowitz are born January 1st."

Not sure I follow this one either. If birth month and year were so important how did 3 grade 11's finish 3 4 and 5 in the SB 3000m?

Your theory would suggest that no grade 11 should finish ahead of ANY grade 12.

don't know either boy either but a little confused by the original comment....but it is Bestcoach we're talking about here I think enough has been said.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #363 

"Did Best coach mention Witkowicz in that post?

Great race by Hassan and very nice run by Witkowicz to grab 3rd as a grade 11. But I'm sure you'll disagree. Really looking forward to your anonymous Ofsaa XC comments this fall. I bet they will continue to sour/uninteresting/and not even close to being funny. Take the summer off...get a life...see a doctor...do what you need to do bud. Fingers crossed for you."

You people (or just you?) always manage to turn a positive into a negative don't you. Why do you permanently have your back up? It's getting pretty old fast.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #364 

"You people (or just you?) always manage to turn a positive into a negative don't you. Why do you permanently have your back up? It's getting pretty old fast."

Are you being serious right now?

Quote comment
  • nc-blogger User since:
    Sep 12th, 2014
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #365 

NC Blogger said 2 months ago

I'm gonna weigh in on this just a bit -

Depending on which entry program you use (trackie.reg or Hy-tek Team Manager) you must enter a date of birth in order for athletes to be registered in the correct age category. Since the only factor that is important is year of birth - many coaches enter it as 01-01-yy, instead of looking up each and every athletes date of birth.

If you look really closely at all the hy-tek files, I bet you'd be surprised at how many athletes show as being born Jan 1 (especially on big teams where coaches have lots of data to enter).

Quote comment
  • new-post-last-visitanonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #366 

You all under estimated Haley Davis again. She also qualified for the 4 but dropped it. Scary range.

Quote comment
Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Anonymous

says…    

Image Quote Underline Italics Bold
Submit Preview

By posting on our forum you are agreeing to the following guidelines.

To help prevent spammers please
enter the two words below.

image-display1

Benefits of creating an account!

• No need to reveal your real name.
  • Quicker to post (no need to enter the "two words" above each time).
  • Gives you the ability to edit your own comments and subscribe to topics.
  • It's free & quick to create an account!
Submit & Create Account

image-display1

image-display1