SEND US A MESSAGE

ContactCode

OTHER

Email:
    info@trackie.com

Voicemail:

You are viewing page of 2.

Discussion Forum >>

TrackieReg - Free Online Registration for pretty much anything!
Reply to topic Go to last post
User since:
Mar 17th, 2014
thumbs_up 16
Report  ORIGINAL

Lobster said 3 months ago

Canadian Triple Jumpers

Show Original Post
  • juddy96 User since:
    May 27th, 2017
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #26 

juddy96 said 1 month ago

Quoting: Caroline Ehrhardt
    "Woah that's amazing! Thanks for looking into that. Go field events!"

Women's Throwing events have particularly been on the rise this year, where the U20 Discus, U20 Hammer, and Senior Shot Put national records have been set this season. Several of these up and coming throwers have been recruited to NCAA D1 schools next season too

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #27 

Runfastrunfar said 1 month ago

We do have Jared Kerr on the Men's side, who has qualified on distance for FISU. He also won his Conference title in the Outdoor Meet in May with a jump of 15.62 into a headwind. He is currently the Canadian #1 Tjer.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #28 

Runfastrunfar said 1 month ago

I am sorry, he is "off" the standard by 8cm.

Quote comment
  • cehrhardt User since:
    Jun 23rd, 2017
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #29 

cehrhardt said 1 month ago

Quoting: Runfastrunfar
    "We do have Jared Kerr on the Men's side, who has qualified on distance for FISU. He also won his Conference title in the Outdoor Meet in May with a jump of 15.62 into a headwind. He is currently the Canadian #1 Tjer."

This is indeed very impressive considering TJ has never really been Jared's event of focus. Would be great to see him crack the 16m barrier! A jump of 16.00m would put him top 10 All-Time, a list that hasn't been cracked in over 15 years. In descending order, check out the years the top 10 performances on this list were achieved:

1989, 1987, 2000, 2001, 1997, 1978, 1975, 1995, 1988, 1996.

Pretty crazy stuff!

Quote comment
  • lobster User since:
    Mar 17th, 2014
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #30 

Lobster said 1 month ago

I think that Jared has found his event event, after banging around in the 400m H, and the LJ. The U of Houston is loaded in the LJ, so TJ may be where he is headed. This is probably a long range plan.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 5
    Report    REPLY #31 

Anonymous said 1 month ago

Quoting: Lobster
    "I think that Jared has found his event event, after banging around in the 400m H, and the LJ. The U of Houston is loaded in the LJ, so TJ may be where he is headed. This is probably a long range plan."

Hey guy, Caroline told me about this forum. yeah triple jump was never the plan but my coach saw. me bound and instantly wanted me to try it at conference, ive been learning alot since than and im looking forward to cracking the top ten list very soon. I still love and wish to do long jump, just a strength issue because I pulled my left hamstring 3 times this year.

Quote comment
  • lobster User since:
    Mar 17th, 2014
    thumbs_up 3
    Report    REPLY #32 

Lobster said 1 month ago

Quoting: Anonymous
    "Hey guy, Caroline told me about this forum. yeah triple jump was never the plan but my coach saw. me bound and instantly wanted me to try it at conference, ive been learning alot since than and im looking forward to cracking the top ten list very soon. I still love and wish to do long jump, just a strength issue because I pulled my left hamstring 3 times this year."

I am assuming that the last post was by Jared. Go fo it !

Quote comment
  • lobster User since:
    Mar 17th, 2014
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #33 

Lobster said 1 month ago

"Hey guy, Caroline told me about this forum. yeah triple jump was never the plan but my coach saw. me bound and instantly wanted me to try it at conference, ive been learning alot since than and im looking forward to cracking the top ten list very soon. I still love and wish to do long jump, just a strength issue because I pulled my left hamstring 3 times this year."

I am assuming that the last post was by Jared. Go fo it !

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #34 

Anonymous said 1 month ago

Hi Jared:

Good luck at Nationals !!!!!

Jump far, stay healthy.

Quote comment
  • lobster User since:
    Mar 17th, 2014
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #35 

Lobster said 1 month ago

Once again, Caroline has upped her game. Congrats ! 13.53m is another rung on the ladder. I hope that you get to go somewhere on a Team Canada team this summer.......you deserve to.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #36 

francophone said 1 month ago

Quoting: Lobster
    "Once again, Caroline has upped her game. Congrats ! 13.53m is another rung on the ladder. I hope that you get to go somewhere on a Team Canada team this summer.......you deserve to."

She does! She's going to the Francophone Games :D her post-collegiate progression has been amazing, I'm really starting to believe she'll get the Canadian record someday...

Quote comment
  • lobster User since:
    Mar 17th, 2014
    thumbs_up 8
    Report    REPLY #37 

Lobster said 3 weeks ago

Congrats to Caroline and Biswal at the Francophone Games. She won gold with 13.83m, and Biswal was 4th with 13.13m. No wind speed indicated.

Quote comment
  • new-post-last-visitsub49 User since:
    Apr 3rd, 2016
    thumbs_up 11
    Report    REPLY #38 

sub49 said 3 weeks ago

I know we've already done it several times this year, but a MASSIVE shoutout to Caroline. I don't know her personally, but take a quick look on her Instagram and you'll see what she's been through the past couple weeks since her national title. She then goes overseas and puts together a series of 6 increasing jumps of 13.09, 13.45, 13.55, 13.59, 13.65, and 13.83. 4 jumps over her PB, and her first international gold medal - unreal. Congratulations Caroline, and all the best to you in the future.

Quote comment
Previous | 1 | 2
Anonymous

says…    

Image Quote Underline Italics Bold
Submit Preview

By posting on our forum you are agreeing to the following guidelines.

To help prevent spammers please
enter the two words below.

image-display1

Benefits of creating an account!

• No need to reveal your real name.
  • Quicker to post (no need to enter the "two words" above each time).
  • Gives you the ability to edit your own comments and subscribe to topics.
  • It's free & quick to create an account!
Submit & Create Account

image-display1

image-display1