NBIAA-1500m Jason Isreal, Adam Stacey, Matt Stacey and me. Felt really easy and ran a PB and felt really good afterwards, actually I yacked so much in the bathroom in the Stadium
Boston 800m took out the first 600m in the elite section, went through 400m in 53 seconds, finished off running 2:03, I never hurt so much in my life. I could hardly walk the last 100m, my arms wanted to fall off and my legs were jelly! I was beating Ashcraf Tadilly though... Until he kicked my ass along with everyone else in the heat.
August 1st, 2002
January 29th, 2018
5581 (Rank: 2)
Recent post history
- Replied to COREY MF BELLEMORE
- Replied to AUS Beer Mile Rankings
- Replied to Montreal GP
- Replied to Prime Centro vs Prime Webb
- Replied to Dan Pfaff unhappy with AC/COC after Nettey's flight to Rio...
- Replied to CPT in Monaco
- Replied to Anywhere to get the new Brooks Hyperion flat in Toronto?
- Replied to Montreal Track & Field Championships
- Replied to track town canada" _______"?
- Replied to Charles Philibert-Thiboutot signs a 5 year agreement with Asics
- Replied to Lewis Kent - New Beer Mile World Record - 4:51.!