Mar 6 at 23:59 (Eastern Time)
- 1st event: $150.00
2nd event: $80.00
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA UNIVERSIADE PAVILION
- U17: 15 or 16 years of age (born in 2004 or 2005)
- U19: 17 or 18 years of age (born in 2002 or 2003)
- Competition is limited to Canadian citizens (athletes).
- The registration deadline is March 06, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
- LATE registrations will be accepted after March 06, 2020 (11:59 pm ET) & prior to March 20, 2020 (11:59 pm ET) but will be subject to a late fee.
- No registrations will be accepted after March 20, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
CADET TEAM TRIALS
- To be eligible (to qualify) to compete in the Cadet Team Trials (Men’s Freestyle & Women), you must compete in the current Canadian Championships and you must:
1 – Place top 3 as a U17 at the 2020 U17 Canadian Championships; OR
2 – Place top 5 as a 17-year-old (born in 2003) at the 2020 U19 Canadian Championships OR if you are a 17-year-old (born in 2003) that is directly eliminated (i.e. second loss of the tournament) by an 18-year-old (born in 2002) that places in the top 5.
- Athletes 15 years of age (born in 2005) may compete with written parental consent and a medical certificate.
Total entries: 552
View full list
* All prices in CAD $