SEND US A MESSAGE

ContactCode

OTHER

Email:
    info@trackie.com

Voicemail:

You are viewing page of 3.

Discussion Forum >>

TrackieReg - Free Online Registration for pretty much anything!
Reply to topic Go to last post
User since:
Sep 15th, 2015
thumbs_up 4
Report  ORIGINAL

AUS Scout said 7 months ago

2018 AUS Cross Country Predictions

Alright folks we’re in the dog days of summer. The humidity is high, guys are grinding out scortching hot runs, everyone’s in training mode. Out on the horizon is CROSS COUNTRY SEASON...You know what that means right....Everyone put down their AUS CROSS COUNTRY PREDICTIONS and let’s generate some hype for the upcoming season

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 8
    Report    REPLY #1 

captain obvious said 7 months ago

nobody cares...

Quote comment
  • johnstuarthobbes User since:
    Sep 9th, 2017
    thumbs_up 13
    Report    REPLY #2 

JohnStuartHobbes said 7 months ago

I predict AUS Scout will be revealed.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #3 

Anonymous said 7 months ago

1) Andrew Peverill
    2) Angus Rawling
    3) Alex Neuffer
    4) Scheele
    5) Paul Mac
    6) Colford
    7) JP

Quote comment
  • not-trackie User since:
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 15
    Report    REPLY #4 

Not Trackie said 7 months ago

Folks you better believe THE CALGARY DINOS are taking every conference again this year led by Russ "the bus" Pennock, Alex "hips don't lie" James, Ryan "the lizard" Grieco and a bunch of other skids these guys are shipping out to the entire country to demo kids like garage doors at a home improvement show. These guys will absolutely give you the rumblies in your tumblies. Just look at em. JUST LOOK. Insane.

This post was edited by Not Trackie 7 months ago . 
    Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #5 

No one in the conference has a chance at winning USports so why should we even bother predicting it

Quote comment
  • eastcoaster User since:
    Mar 24th, 2015
    thumbs_up 20
    Report    REPLY #6 

EastCoaster said 7 months ago

Quoting: Anonymous
    "No one in the conference has a chance at winning USports so why should we even bother predicting it"

Where the heck were you during the USports 3000m?

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #7 

Quoting: EastCoaster
    "Where the heck were you during the USports 3000m?"

where were you all summer where your golden boy sucked the whole time

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #8 

The AUS will be a nonfactor at the ship, as per usual

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #9 

Three Sisters said 7 months ago

1: Aus Scout, this boy's been training hard, watch out.
    2: NBA Runner, just been playing ball but a freakishly good runner, just pure talent.
    3:Otis, the king of the grind, just ROLLING threw the Ks
    4:Aerobic Monster, need i say more?
    5:Distance Stud, got that endurance but maybe lacks the speed, he'll round out the top 5.

Quote comment
    Sep 9th, 2017
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #10 

JohnStuartHobbes said 7 months ago

Quoting: EastCoaster
    "Where the heck were you during the USports 3000m?"

Don't feed the trolls (this one or the OP). If they aren't trolling, they're too stupid to take seriously.

Quote comment
  • bear-scout User since:
    Nov 4th, 2016
    thumbs_up 3
    Report    REPLY #11 

Bear Scout said 7 months ago

Quoting: AUS Scout
    "Alright folks we’re in the dog days of summer. The humidity is high, guys are grinding out scortching hot runs, everyone’s in training mode. Out on the horizon is CROSS COUNTRY SEASON...You know what that means right....Everyone put down their AUS CROSS COUNTRY PREDICTIONS and let’s generate some hype for the upcoming season"

You're a disgrace to the family name, AUS Scout. You should have become a doctor like your younger brother.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #12 

Lovely language should have been edited by the moderators.Why wasn't it ???

This post was edited by a Moderator [Issues] 7 months ago . 
    Message from Moderator:
    Thanks for the help. One of the benefits to registering an account is that your posts do not go through moderator approval when submitted. This has the negative effect that sometimes people post things they shouldn't. That's why we have the Report function.
    If you have issues/questions please contact moderator@trackie.com.
    Quote comment
  • aus-scout User since:
    Sep 15th, 2015
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #13 

AUS Scout said 5 months ago

Alright folks I'd say it is officially time for the old scout to lay down his predictions:

1. Angus Rawling - The guy put any questions regarding how healthy he was to rest by placing 2nd at the Interlock 8k meet..the guy is very fit enough said.
    2.Andrew Peveril - I originally had this guy at 3rd but after today's big 3rd place finish at interlock I've got to say he's my pick for the silver. This guy is extremely talented folks!! (in grade 11 he went 3:56 for the 1500) Don't want to be with him with 200 to go!
    3. Alex Neuffer - The guy his literally been going all in on his poker chips all season long...this guy is an absolute animal and his been crushing workout after workout...He may have run himself to the ground come AUS time and not have the wheels to keep up with Peveril/Rawling
    4. Paul "Theodore" MacLennan - This guy always runs his best at AUS championships and this year is no exception. Every season he gets fitter and fitter as the reason progresses and peaks for AUS. This year the guy has been laying out some serious miles...watch out for this guy folks!
    5. James Cromack - The guy has been relatively unknown to me, but after his stellar finish at interlock I'd say it's a safe bet this dude will snag 5th
    6. Callum Drever - I feel like this guy is talented but he never really shows his full potential in cross country...with the Dal Tigers hosting this year's championships I feel he will have a big advantage on the course and he'll finally show that he deserves to be an AUS All-Star
    7.Angus MacIntosh - This guy always comes in to cross country season in average shape, but he always seems to throw down come championship time...look at the 2015 season for example; He placed 23rd at the Dal XC opener and lost to Ryan O'Regan. 6 weeks later at AUS Championships the guy rips off a 33:30 10k out of his ass...so don't count this guy out folks!

Thoughts? Opinions? Feedback?

Lets generate some HYPE for the upcoming AUS CHAMPIONSHIPS !!!!!!!!

This post was edited by AUS Scout 5 months ago . 
    Quote comment
    Sep 9th, 2017
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #14 

JohnStuartHobbes said 5 months ago

"Thoughts? Opinions? Feedback? "

Are you sure that's something you really want to ask for on this site with that account?

This post was edited by JohnStuartHobbes 5 months ago . 
    Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #15 

Anonymous said 5 months ago

1. Angus Rawling: this guy is just too fit
    2. Andrew Peveril: uses his kick to beat neuffer in the end
    3. Alex Neuffer: last season for this AUS vet
    4. Bryn Smith: the Brit is ready to show us how they do it across the pond
    5. Paul MacLellan: fear the beard
    6. James Cromack: the kid from Caledon secures his first AUS all star birth
    7. Callum Drever: this guy doesn’t play around
    8. Trent Lynds: Lean and healthy. What more can you ask for?
    9. Aidan Doherty: put some money on this kid
    10. Mike Rogers: he’s been biding his time all year.

Quote comment
  • oldster User since:
    Sep 25th, 2013
    thumbs_up 19
    Report    REPLY #16 

Oldster said 5 months ago

Quoting: JohnStuartHobbes
    "Are you sure that's something you really want to ask for on this site with that account?"

Turns out the truth about "AUS Scout" is hidden in a place no typical user of Trackie will ever find it-- inside a thing called a "book". Ask an adult for details, kids.

Quote comment
  • aus-scout User since:
    Sep 15th, 2015
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #17 

The identity of the account "AUS Scout" will remain forever anonymous no matter how many people try to throw an individual under the bus and accuse him of being that account!! Just because someone says something in a book doesn't mean that it's true !!

Quote comment
  • oldster User since:
    Sep 25th, 2013
    thumbs_up 41
    Report    REPLY #18 

"The identity of the account "AUS Scout" will remain forever anonymous no matter how many people try to throw an individual under the bus and accuse him of being that account!! Just because someone says something in a book doesn't mean that it's true !!"

But then sometimes someone goes out of his way to put the truth in a book because he's tired of seeing someone get away with acting like a dick from behind the cowardly cover of anonymity. I'm guessing that's what we're seeing here, Mr. Fuller.

P.S. If you ever find your way to a race in Ontario, I promise to introduce you personally to the fine athlete and person you openly mocked at what turned out to be the most difficult moment of his life to date. You've got some nerve not retiring the account from which you did this.

This post was edited by Oldster 5 months ago . 
    Quote comment
  • aus-scout User since:
    Sep 15th, 2015
    thumbs_up 5
    Report    REPLY #19 

Quoting: Oldster
    "But then sometimes someone goes out of his way to put the truth in a book because he's tired of seeing someone get away with acting like a dick from behind the cowardly cover of anonymity. I'm guessing that's what we're seeing here, Mr. Fuller.

P.S. If you ever find your way to a race in Ontario, I promise to introduce you personally to the fine athlete and person you openly mocked at what turned out to be the most difficult moment of his life to date. You've got some nerve not retiring the account from which you did this."

Oldster, get over it already that was 2.5 years ago....move on. You're acting like a 15 year old high school girl getting dumped by her longtime boyfriend who is obsessed with him and can't move on with her life...Yeah looking back now, the post I made regarding your former athlete was rather harsh, but it's over with now! There are much bigger problems going on in this world than trackie accounts making posts that you don't like. I suggest you grow a thicker skin, and move on with your life.

Sincerely

AUS Scout

Quote comment
  • not-trackie User since:
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 24
    Report    REPLY #20 

Not Trackie said 5 months ago

"Oldster, get over it already that was 2.5 years ago....move on. You're acting like a 15 year old high school girl getting dumped by her longtime boyfriend who is obsessed with him and can't move on with her life...Yeah looking back now, the post I made regarding your former athlete was rather harsh, but it's over with now! There are much bigger problems going on in this world than trackie accounts making posts that you don't like. I suggest you grow a thicker skin, and move on with your life.

Sincerely

AUS Scout"

It may have been 2.5 years ago, but if you never apologized it's like never washing your running clothes. Your friends may still run with you at first, but eventually your gear will smell worse than an 80 year old block of blue cheese, and you'll be eating miles all by yourself.

I respect your use of simile, but in this case it is not in good form.

Quote comment
  • oldster User since:
    Sep 25th, 2013
    thumbs_up 22
    Report    REPLY #21 

"Oldster, get over it already that was 2.5 years ago....move on. You're acting like a 15 year old high school girl getting dumped by her longtime boyfriend who is obsessed with him and can't move on with her life...Yeah looking back now, the post I made regarding your former athlete was rather harsh, but it's over with now! There are much bigger problems going on in this world than trackie accounts making posts that you don't like. I suggest you grow a thicker skin, and move on with your life.

Sincerely

AUS Scout"

2.5 years ago, yet you're still posting from the same account, and doing the same tired shtick. I would have been willing to move on if you had. And then there's the fact the I now know exactly who you are.

If we could get one member of every team to write a memoir like Alex's we might be able to purge much of the anonymous douchbaggery out of Trackie, because I suspect most of it is coming from guys like you.

This post was edited by Oldster 5 months ago . 
    Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 7
    Report    REPLY #22 

So... said 5 months ago

" There are much bigger problems going on in this world than trackie accounts"

So why are you so mad about being exposed, Ryan?

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 6
    Report    REPLY #23 

Cyriously, Fuller? said 5 months ago

So... I think the Stfx 2016 cross country reunions will be a bit heated from now on eh??

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 15
    Report    REPLY #24 

Anonymous said 5 months ago

Quoting: Cyriously, Fuller?
    "So... I think the Stfx 2016 cross country reunions will be a bit heated from now on eh??"

Assuming people who actually made the team are invited it shouldn't be a problem.

Quote comment
  • new-post-last-visittheodore-the-tugboat User since:
    Oct 8th, 2017
    thumbs_up 11
    Report    REPLY #25 

Theodore the Tugboat said 5 months ago

Guys it's time to move on from this. I understand everyone is feeling a little heated at the moment but we need to end this witch hunt towards AUS Scout and throwing names around. Runners of the Nish is a great book and is an interesting look into the X boys 2016 season and the social happenings of the year but we can't take it as gospel. I am sure Mr. Cyr used some dramatization throughout the book to sensationalize and amaze, and what better way to draw runners of of stripes acoss the country into a book then 'revealing' the identity of the infamous AUS Scout. It's simply smart marketing. However saying this I should note I do not presume to know the identity of AUS Scout, and therefore Cyr may speak the truth and Mr. Fuller may be AUS Scout, but maybe, just MAYBE he isn't AUS Scout, and if he isn't it would seem grossly unfair and irresponsible to go around calling him out. Until we know for sure I suggest we move on and leave this nonsense off of prediction threads.

Quote comment
1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Anonymous

says…    

Quote Underline Italics Bold
Submit Preview

By posting on our forum you are agreeing to the following guidelines.

To help prevent spammers please
enter the two words below.

image-display1

Benefits of creating an account!

• No need to reveal your real name.
  • Quicker to post (no need to enter the "two words" above each time).
  • Gives you the ability to edit your own comments and subscribe to topics.
  • It's free & quick to create an account!
Submit & Create Account

image-display1

image-display1