SEND US A MESSAGE

ContactCode

OTHER

Email:
    info@trackie.com

Voicemail:

You are viewing page of 2.

Discussion Forum >>

TrackieReg - Free Online Registration for pretty much anything!
Reply to topic Go to last post
Anonymous
thumbs_up 0
Report  ORIGINAL

Anonymous said 9 months ago

CIS predies

Show Original Post
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #26 

Quoting: Anonymous
    "600m: Land, Saville, Duguay
    1000m: Smith, Land, Morin
    1500m: Oxland, Morin, Sheffar"

Whoops- looks like Land got a little too excited with the 'bows out there tonight ...

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #27 

Quoting: Future Teller
    "Alright here we go. Spoiler alert, this is exactly how the meet will play out.

First the men's side..

60m - Mike Van Der Poel OUT. OF. NOWHERE. When was the last time someone from the AUS was a 60m champion? Having done no research at all I will go ahead and say never."

Pretty close...Coolen from Dal got the win

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #28 

Quoting: Not Trackie
    "Women’s 1000m:
    3) Madeleine Kelly: “Show me what it’s like to be the last one standing,” sorry Chaddy Kroegs just came up on shuffle and I didn’t know what to write. Absolute jam, just like Maddy Kells jamming herself into 3rd here.

2) Julianne Labach: Imagine training in Regina. “Plainer” than regular flavoured oatmeal. Just ask King Quaker. Flat track is only going to increase her odds.

1) Lucia Stafford: Sitting out the 600 to grease the 1000 like a Little Caesar’s pizza. She’ll be hot and ready (someone kick my dumper please).

Men’s 1000m:
    3) Tyler Smith: I’m telling you this guy spins to win. I’m hearing he’s a big Carrie Underwood fan and that alone puts him into the medals. Guy will be dabbing on 3 dollars worth of pure HEAT.

2) Nico Morin: Has been tearing shit up in Quebec I mean the guy is a legend. Call up Moses because this guy really knows how to part the sea in your pants.

1) BOX KING: Default position. He’ll crunch Morin with an open ice hip check and toss him over the boards. 2 minutes for being a boss."

Julianne is from th u of s... which is in Saskatoon

Quote comment
  • not-trackie User since:
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 7
    Report    REPLY #29 

Not Trackie said 9 months ago

"Julianne is from th u of s... which is in Saskatoon"

Sorry, my sources must have been drunk

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 5
    Report    REPLY #30 

West is Best said 9 months ago

"Julianne is from th u of s... which is in Saskatoon"

Saskatoon, Regina, it's all the same. Flat as hell and cold as balls.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #31 

Why is Windsor in the Men 4x200m Finals when the did not qualify?

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #32 

Tracklete said 9 months ago

Well University of Windsor back at their shenanigans again...

In the 4x200m relay, their third leg runner ran into York University's third leg runner which caused the Windsor athlete to lose his footing and ultimately resulted in the Windsor relay team not finishing the race.

Checking the start list of the 4x200m relay scheduled for Saturday, we can see that Windsor has somehow still made it into the B final without a seed time - their seed time states "NT".

Teams can now qualify for a national 4x200m final without finishing races? Without even running? Seems a little fishy to me. I thought the whole point of the prelims were to establish a time and ultimately eliminate teams that did not qualify.

8 spots for the Saturday final has now turned into 10 spots.

Who keeps bending the rules here?

Windsor's men's team also obtained third place at the OUA championships after Windsor's 4x400m disqualification was overturned. York University was bumped out of third place due to this. The officials stated that the results were not final or "official".

Really now? It was posted on Windsor Timing (the official results page for the meet) that York had obtained third place. After a lengthy discussion that Windsor's coaches had with the officials, a simple refresh of the page showed that Windsor had obtained third place instead.

Home track advantage? I don't think so. Some funny business is definitely going on here that should be investigated so these things do not occur in the future.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #33 

Noticed Land was initially listed as winning heat 1, then listed as DQ, and then back to wining heat 1. Anyone know what happened?

Quote comment
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 6
    Report    REPLY #34 

"Noticed Land was initially listed as winning heat 1, then listed as DQ, and then back to wining heat 1. Anyone know what happened?"

Nobody DQs the box king... NOBODY

Quote comment
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 3
    Report    REPLY #35 

Women’s 1500m:
    3) Julianne Labach: She’s Labach on the podium.

2) Regan Yee: Yeezy is harder, better, faster, stronger and can smack dingers out of the park faster than you can say “I wet myself.”

1) Lucia Stafford: Hard to pick against a flying phenom.

Men’s 1500m:
    3) Jack Sheffar: Nighthawk will still have the guns blazing after a tough 3000m.

2) Royden Radowitz: One look at this guy’s social media will show you he’s borderline crazy, and a gold at CanWest shows he can bend it like Beckham. Good combo for a 1500.

1) Nicolas Morin: Grab a fresh cheese curd because this guy is going to squeak out the dub.

Quote comment
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 9
    Report    REPLY #36 

Women’s 3000m:
    3) Stefanie Smith: She made RPO Malloy piss his pants in December, can she do it again in March?

2) Sasha Gollish: Back on the Usports scene. I mean she’s like a homeless person riding the bus end to end all day, she just WILL NOT get off.

1) Regan Yee: She’s gone sub 9 ffs. That’s highway truck stop type dirty.

Men’s 3000m:
    3) Kieran McDonald: I thinks these Alberta kids are on to something. The farmer is going to plough the field and get third.

2) Connor Black: I really think he’s been saving it. The guy is going to roll into the Dennis Fairall Fieldhouse in his sky-blue Prius and exhaust all that gas he’s been saving in one massive blast. Should be fun to watch.

1) Jack Sheffar: Seems like he’s on another level I mean this guy could blaze through super Mario like it’s his day job, and maybe it is. All the other guys are goombas and wacko Jacko is gonna bounce on em and eat some mushrooms.

Quote comment
  • tommylandselbow User since:
    Mar 6th, 2018
    thumbs_up 9
    Report    REPLY #37 

TommyLandsElbow said 9 months ago

"Women’s 3000m:
    3) Stefanie Smith: She made RPO Malloy piss his pants in December, can she do it again in March?

2) Sasha Gollish: Back on the Usports scene. I mean she’s like a homeless person riding the bus end to end all day, she just WILL NOT get off.

1) Regan Yee: She’s gone sub 9 ffs. That’s highway truck stop type dirty.

Men’s 3000m:
    3) Kieran McDonald: I thinks these Alberta kids are on to something. The farmer is going to plough the field and get third.

2) Connor Black: I really think he’s been saving it. The guy is going to roll into the Dennis Fairall Fieldhouse in his sky-blue Prius and exhaust all that gas he’s been saving in one massive blast. Should be fun to watch.

1) Jack Sheffar: Seems like he’s on another level I mean this guy could blaze through super Mario like it’s his day job, and maybe it is. All the other guys are goombas and wacko Jacko is gonna bounce on em and eat some mushrooms."

Tommy Land is clearly a better runner than Jack Sheffar. I honestly believe that if Tommy moved up to the 3000, he would win. You can't beat those elbows!

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 11
    Report    REPLY #38 

RunWild said 9 months ago

Men’s 3000m:

1) Jack Sheffar: Seems like he’s on another level I mean this guy could blaze through super Mario like it’s his day job, and maybe it is. All the other guys are goombas and wacko Jacko is gonna bounce on em and eat some mushrooms."

After the event, I don't think I've seen a more ironic prediction in this entire thread than your 3000m prediction.

Quote comment
  • new-post-last-visitnot-trackie User since:
    Aug 13th, 2017
    thumbs_up 13
    Report    REPLY #39 

Quoting: RunWild
    "After the event, I don't think I've seen a more ironic prediction in this entire thread than your 3000m prediction."

Not Trackie: where even when we're wrong, we're kinda right.

Quote comment
Previous | 1 | 2
Anonymous

says…    

Quote Underline Italics Bold
Submit Preview

By posting on our forum you are agreeing to the following guidelines.

To help prevent spammers please
enter the two words below.

image-display1

Benefits of creating an account!

• No need to reveal your real name.
  • Quicker to post (no need to enter the "two words" above each time).
  • Gives you the ability to edit your own comments and subscribe to topics.
  • It's free & quick to create an account!
Submit & Create Account

image-display1

image-display1