LIVE SUPPORT

SEND US A MESSAGE

ContactCode

OTHER

Email:
    info@trackie.com

Voicemail:

Discussion Forum >>

TrackieReg - Free Online Registration for pretty much anything!
Reply to topic Go to last post
User since:
Nov 1st, 2017
thumbs_up 3
Report  ORIGINAL

DadWalker said 2 months ago

OCAA prediction contest

As the season hits the half-way point I believe it is more than appropriate for us to come together as a community and put together a *better* and more improved Un-Offical , Official OCAA Men's XC 2017-18 rankings. While we all like to have fun, and shoot the breeze, I believe that we should be more articulate with our choices, and adding some preface to our choices. Please use realistic factors (Such as, but not limited to: Times, Team points, Prior rankings, Previous experiences, and injuries. Etc).

So without further

Quote comment
  • milesdavisandthecool User since:
    Jan 21st, 2014
    thumbs_up 3
    Report    REPLY #1 

MilesDavisAndTheCool said 2 months ago

I hear there’s a pack of darts in it for the person with the most accurate predictions.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #2 

McDonalds Prediction said 2 months ago

Women's
    1. Janelle Hanna
    2. Kaitlyn Pansegrau
    3. Sammi-Jo Burch
    4. Erin Adam
    5. Kaitlyn L'Abbe
    6. Sophie Glanz
    7. Rachyl MacPhail
    8. Kaitlin Shuvera
    9. Vanessa Brown
    10. Olivia Sidock

Women's Team
    1. Fanshawe College
    2. Mohawk College
    3. Wilfred Laurier

Men's
    1. Andrew Brown
    2. Kyle Rooke
    3. Luke Groulx
    4. Rick Nepomuceno
    5. Fred Muriu
    6. Jason LaPorta
    7. Cole Czuchnicki
    8. Justin Verburg
    9. Andre Tomasian
    10. John Berthelot

Men's Team
    Will be a toss up for #1 spot between Fanshawe and St. Clair
    1. St. Clair
    2. Fanshawe College
    3. Mohawk College

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #3 

Mundt season baby said 2 months ago

Easy prediction contest if you ask me. Eric Mundt wins OCAA's, then fires up the after party dance floor. It's common knowledge that this is the winning prediction, but I think Eric Mundt deserves the pack of darts. Just give them to him after the race so he can hack darts at the after party.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #4 

Washed up boozer said 2 months ago

Quoting: Mundt season baby
    "Easy prediction contest if you ask me. Eric Mundt wins OCAA's, then fires up the after party dance floor. It's common knowledge that this is the winning prediction, but I think Eric Mundt deserves the pack of darts. Just give them to him after the race so he can hack darts at the after party."

Every season is Mundt season baby. Sudbury Free Press knows whats up. Hopefully hes able to get the Saturday of OCAAs off the Running Room, if so, hes my darkhorse.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #5 

STAY WOKE said 2 months ago

ur all idiots for sleeping on tyler freaking jones. Mans a straight beauty n will take a huge dub at OCAA.

Quote comment
  • conor-mcgregor User since:
    Sep 10th, 2017
    thumbs_up 5
    Report    REPLY #6 

Conor Mcgregor said 2 months ago

Leave the prediction to be made by mystic mac the notorious one. I visualize, that Tyler Jones, hones in on his ability on October 27, and will absolutely destroy the competition. I am confident that he will do as he wishes in this 8km, and it will only take him the last km, and when he decides to open with his final kick, anyone beside him with feel like they just got a knock from my left hand...

Nobody can take that left hand shot - nobody can take the anaerobic ability of the Tyler Jones kick phenomenon.

This post was edited by Conor Mcgregor 2 months ago . 
    Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 3
    Report    REPLY #7 

KHABIB said 2 months ago

I can see tyler jones takin the CCAA medal and sending it at nationals at SENDECA freaking college at the campus of Kings i mean King. Ive heard his middle name is Full Sender. After all its all he and the UWAC boys were doing just thst all summer long.

Quote comment
  • blogsquad User since:
    Sep 1st, 2018
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #8 

BlogSquad said 2 months ago

Quoting: KHABIB
    "I can see tyler jones takin the CCAA medal and sending it at nationals at SENDECA freaking college at the campus of Kings i mean King. Ive heard his middle name is Full Sender. After all its all he and the UWAC boys were doing just thst all summer long."

I can confirm that the UWAC boys did not send it too often this summer

Quote comment
    Sep 10th, 2017
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #9 

Conor Mcgregor said 2 months ago

Quoting: KHABIB
    "I can see tyler jones takin the CCAA medal and sending it at nationals at SENDECA freaking college at the campus of Kings i mean King. Ive heard his middle name is Full Sender. After all its all he and the UWAC boys were doing just thst all summer long."

Khabib,
    Good knock.  lost the match on Saturday, but won the fookin battle. The war goes on...
    But yes... I visualize Tyler Jones "always in the zone" high endurance King completely obliterating the field... kilometers after kilometer, he will begin to slowly break away from the field. He will make quick feat surges exaughsting those who wish to draft off him. Er other athlete will do fookin nothing... they are all bums that will do, FOOK ALL.

Jones cross the line, CCAA Champion... KING CAMPUS ONTARIO CANADA - THE IRISH ARE BACK

This post was edited by Conor Mcgregor 2 months ago . 
    Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #10 

jonathon scopesmen said 1 month ago

Reporter: Mr. T, what is your predicton on the race?

Quote comment
  • mr-t User since:
    Sep 18th, 2018
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #11 

Mr. T said 1 month ago

Quoting: jonathon scopesmen
    "Reporter: Mr. T, what is your predicton on the race?"

...PAINNN...

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #12 

Anonymous said 1 month ago

Lets get this rolling. Few days until OCAAs

1- St Clair
    2- Fanshawe
    3- Mohawk

1- Kyle Rooke
    2- Rick Hepomuceno
    3- Andrew Brown
    4- Luke Groulx
    5- Cole Czuchnicki
    6- Tyler Jones
    7- Fred Muriu
    8 - Jason Laporta
    9- Bobby Buck
    10- Ahad Naim

Watch list: Justin Verburg, Cole Bond, Kale Heino, Josh Heuving

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 7
    Report    REPLY #13 

Heuving is going to Shock The World

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #14 

Brian said 1 month ago

Tyler Jones will not win. He gives up too easy. As soon as he's not in the top 3, he drops out.

Kyle Rooke and Andrew Brown are going to have a duel. They will be off the front the whole race.

Quote comment
    Sep 10th, 2017
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #15 

Conor Mcgregor said 1 month ago

Quoting: Anonymous
    "Lets get this rolling. Few days until OCAAs

1- St Clair
    2- Fanshawe
    3- Mohawk

1- Kyle Rooke
    2- Rick Hepomuceno
    3- Andrew Brown
    4- Luke Groulx
    5- Cole Czuchnicki
    6- Tyler Jones
    7- Fred Muriu
    8 - Jason Laporta
    9- Bobby Buck
    10- Ahad Naim

Watch list: Justin Verburg, Cole Bond, Kale Heino, Josh Heuving"

Quoting also
    Brian said 1 day ago
    "Tyler Jones will not win. He gives up too easy. As soon as he's not in the top 3, he drops out.
    Kyle Rooke and Andrew Brown are going to have a duel. They will be off the front the whole race."

You chumps forget, Tyler Jones is the 145 lb division cross country champ; a division he has destroyed. He has other business and it will be taken care of on Saturday, October 27th, Provincial race weekend, he's going to rip that 8km race clear off.

I see Tyler Jones truly outclassing both Kyle Rooke and Rick Hepomuceno. I visualize Kyle and Rick quaking in their spikes as they freight wilt against the demoralizing aura of Tyler Jones reflects. Jones will stay calm, collected, and confident in his ability between the first kilometer and the 6th, pulling away at the 2km marker displaying an absolute, phenomenal showing.

Tyler Jones, OCAA Champion, Ontario, Centennial College - The Throne belongs to Jones !!!

This post was edited by Conor Mcgregor 1 month ago . 
    Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #16 

Brian said 1 month ago

Quoting: Conor Mcgregor
    "Quoting also
    Brian said 1 day ago
    "Tyler Jones will not win. He gives up too easy. As soon as he's not in the top 3, he drops out.
    Kyle Rooke and Andrew Brown are going to have a duel. They will be off the front the whole race."

You chumps forget, Tyler Jones is the 145 lb division cross country champ; a division he has destroyed. He has other business and it will be taken care of on Saturday, October 27th, Provincial race weekend, he's going to rip that 8km race clear off.

I see Tyler Jones truly outclassing both Kyle Rooke and Rick Hepomuceno. I visualize Kyle and Rick quaking in their spikes as they freight wilt against the demoralizing aura of Tyler Jones reflects. Jones will stay calm, collected, and confident in his ability between the first kilometer and the 6th, pulling away at the 2km marker displaying an absolute, phenomenal showing.

Tyler Jones, OCAA Champion, Ontario, Centennial College - The Throne belongs to Jones !!!"

Good Call McGregor........... He wasn't even close to winning. I think if you were at the race you would see that I made the right call. It was a 2 person race.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 4
    Report    REPLY #17 

First of all if any of you have a problem with me say it to my face in person at these meets not over a discussion forum on trackie. I have been going through a few personal problems and a slight hamstring injury back in September that have affected my late running performances this season. But I will come back to my usual best as long as it takes. And to the guy who said I give up to easily and drop out if I’m not in the top three get a life instead of blasting at me on a discussion page, you most likely don’t know me or what was going on in my life for those two races when I dropped out. Last year when I finished 7th at nationals I was nowhere close to the top three and still finished just fine and was the first finisher from Ontario. I will give everything I have on the day of the race, and wherever that gets me regards to my fitness, health, and stuff unrelated to running outside the sport it gets me. If you think you know so much about the sport and where people are going to place and who’s going to win, why don’t you actually use that gift like we runners try our upmost to do regardless of where we place in the actual sport itself instead of tapping it away on a keyboard. - Tyler J.

Quote comment
  • new-post-last-visitdesert-eagle-22 User since:
    Oct 30th, 2018
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #18 

Desert eagle 22 said 1 month ago

When the pressure is on I agree with McGregor. Jones will come clutch, trust. I see an 8k ko on behalf of the boy and a good battle between the top three. Saint clair is on the come up for an easy w imo. Anyone who sleeps on this boy clearly doesn't know the sport very well, kids got heart and with a team like that behind him we're in for a show!

Quote comment
Anonymous

says…    

Quote Underline Italics Bold
Submit Preview

By posting on our forum you are agreeing to the following guidelines.

To help prevent spammers please
enter the two words below.

image-display1

Benefits of creating an account!

• No need to reveal your real name.
  • Quicker to post (no need to enter the "two words" above each time).
  • Gives you the ability to edit your own comments and subscribe to topics.
  • It's free & quick to create an account!
Submit & Create Account

image-display1

image-display1