Little Pincher said 5 months ago

OFSAA TRACK PREDICTIONS TIME

Show Original Post
  • track-west-founder User since:
    Jan 22nd, 2018
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #201 

Track West founder said 4 months ago

It is the South Region's turn. They are weighing their options as to a meet director and a site. If they do not pick up the option in the next ten days, then it is open for a bid to others.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #202 

The White Rabbit said 4 months ago

Quoting: Track West founder
    "It is the South Region's turn. They are weighing their options as to a meet director and a site. If they do not pick up the option in the next ten days, then it is open for a bid to others."

Just have it in St Catherine's.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #203 

Anonymous said 4 months ago

Brampton 2019
    Etobicoke 2020

Quoting: Anonymous27
    "On a side note, does anyone know where OFSAA track and field is being held in 2019?"

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #204 

Quoting: Anonymous
    "Workman solo 2:08 at age 16 who will likely go 2:06 this summer against some U-Sports women!

Misener coming back after the 400 record and winning the 100m an hour later. He probably had to head from the 400m finish line straight the ACC to check in for the 100m final LOL.

Hassan should have lead the race wire to wire but his pals probably requested a big kick for the dramatic effect :)

Track season starts Thursday June 14 in Hamilton."

same as Belleville last year and previous, the track wizards figure it's not a biggy to do the 400 and 100 basically back to back, that's why you only had three do it, two boys one girl. I believe only Myles attempted it this year.

Quote comment
  • anonymous27 User since:
    May 21st, 2018
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #205 

Anonymous27 said 4 months ago

"same as Belleville last year and previous, the track wizards figure it's not a biggy to do the 400 and 100 basically back to back, that's why you only had three do it, two boys one girl. I believe only Myles attempted it this year."

It is a baffling move indeed but there were a few others who I believe attempted it. Noah Dayton for midget boys and (I apologize in advance for butchering this one) Nifya Robinson JB. And then of course Misner Daley who won both.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #206 

"Noah Dayton is taking the Midget Boys 100m, 200m & 400m. The 100m will be the closest of the 3 finals since he will be coming back after the 400m and the field will be fresh. But, Noah will still take gold in the 100m making a late charge in the final 40m. The 200m and 400m will not be as close."

That 400 was an amazing run for him. The 100 and 200 lacked the hype that I thought would’ve been. Should be interesting to see how this pans out over the next couple years. It takes a strong athlete to win all 3.

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #207 

On the girls side Junior Luca Agate won the 100, 200, 400. Amazing since she never made the final in the 400 as a midget.

Quote comment
  • track-west-founder User since:
    Jan 22nd, 2018
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #208 

Track West founder said 4 months ago

""

OFSAA can not be held in Etobicoke any more. They put the pole vault runway diagonally across the high jump fan. Therefore, an incomplete facility.

Quote comment
  • ahurdleriguess User since:
    Jun 7th, 2018
    thumbs_up 0
    Report    REPLY #209 

AHurdlerIGuess said 4 months ago

Agate did the 400 and then 100 as well, and she won both. For an athlete that talented, their school will usually get them to do a sprint triple to try getting as many points as possible. I think Myles could've run faster in the 400m if he didn't have 100m rounds in the morning (he worked pretty hard there for 10.64) and would've likely gone faster in the 100m if he didn't do the 400m. If he tries the 400/200 double instead next year (i think he's better at 400 than 100, only his second year running it and he's already at 45.99) he could be crazy, plus he's closer to records there, already one in the 400m which is nearly untouchable, and his SB 200m is just 0.04 off of the record, and 0.08 off of the interscholastic record, while hes a little ways off the 10.41 by Carlton chambers (although I would love to see that broken, it's been a long time since it was set)

Quote comment
  • anonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 2
    Report    REPLY #210 

Anonymous said 3 months ago

"I applaud Chau for her excellent race plan this weekend to beat Ormond. It was about time. The Newmarket Huskies have taught many a runners to sit behind and kick at the end. Great racing this OFSSA by Chau."

Race plan didn’t work today at AO’s

Quote comment
  • new-post-last-visitanonymous Anonymous
    thumbs_up 1
    Report    REPLY #211 

Anonymous said 3 months ago

OFSAA 2019 will be held at the University of Guelph

Quote comment
Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Anonymous

says…    

Quote Underline Italics Bold
Submit Preview

By posting on our forum you are agreeing to the following guidelines.

To help prevent spammers please
enter the two words below.

image-display1

Benefits of creating an account!

• No need to reveal your real name.
  • Quicker to post (no need to enter the "two words" above each time).
  • Gives you the ability to edit your own comments and subscribe to topics.
  • It's free & quick to create an account!
Submit & Create Account

image-display1

image-display1