Signing Up to Play
Indoor Play at Canmore Recreation Centre
A few weeks prior to the start of a new indoor session, you will be sent an email with a specific date to pre-purchase your indoor ticket pack(s) at your designated skill level. Registration for play will open up online a few days later, with a level specific Access Code supplied by email. The calendar of events is posted on our website under Play, Court Schedule. To avoid disappointment please sign-up promptly. Indoor registration is limited to 10 members per play on 2 courts.
Outdoor Play at Veterans and Larch Courts
You will be sent an email on Thursday 8 am informing you that the sign-up for the next week (ending Sunday) is available. If you are a new member and haven't received the sign-up email, contact Mike Layton (firstname.lastname@example.org). The sign-up site will be noted. Just click on the Register button and complete the information. The calendar of events is posted on our website under Play, Court Schedule. To avoid disappointment please sign-up promptly. Outdoor registration is limited to 20 members per play on 4 courts.
Outdoor Play reminders:
- You can only sign-up for 3 sessions starting Thursday, at 8 a.m.
- You can sign-up for additional sessions starting the following Sunday, at 8 a.m. for sessions where spaces exist.
- If you are playing in a MXDSP (Mixed Doubles Same Partner) event, each partner must sign-up individually.
- If you are signing up for a MXDDP (Mixed Doubles Different Partner) event, you must sign up in your proper category (Novice, Intermediate or Advanced).
- The sign-up site has all the play information and details you need to know.
- Information regarding changes and cancellations can also be found on the sign-up site.
- Session Captains are needed for each session. Your registration asks when you would be available to help out.
If you need to Cancel or change a registration, you can now do this yourself.
See the information in the FAQ tab of this website. Thanks.
Questions? Problems? Contact email@example.com